Thursday 25 April 2013

Tri Polish Challenge April 2013: Manicure 4

Greetings All!

This is the last Tri Polish manicure for this month. There will be another four next month! The rules remain the same - 3 polishes, 4 manicures.

Unfortunately I have saved the worst until last for you! Personally I think this month I started with the best, and then things have slowly gone downhill from there! Here is a quick reminder of the polishes I've used all this month.



And here is what I did with them today.




Now, in my head this was like a psycho giraffe print. It hasn't quite worked out that way! I think because I only did one colour at a time - I should have used 2 brushes, and painted the pink and orange together. What I actually did was paint the orange, and try and leave gaps for the pink. Still, I think it's important to show you my fails - I don't want to pretend to be someone who doesn't fail all the time because I totally do!


Hopefully there are some more successful nails in among this lot!


3 comments:

  1. I like it. I think the colour combination was quite unusual this month, tbh.

    I feel the same way about my offering today.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this is a fail, I like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same feeling about my fourth entry...I will post later tonight. I love your honesty. They can't all be winners. Besides, someone will find some awesome inspiration in this (like me)!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.