Wednesday 3 April 2013

Collection 2000 Shimmey Shake and Stamping

Greetings All!

I've been very busy for the last couple of days! I've done all four manicures for this months Tri Polish Challenge, and the 4 remaining for this month in the 31 day challenge (along with a few fails!). I'm hoping that if I get the 'set themes' done, I can focus on being more creative. That's the hope, anyway!

Today I'm showing you a manicure I actually did back in January! It got hidden away in a random folder, and I completely forgot about it!

Shimmey Shake is a very pretty yellow gold glitter. I can't remember how many coats this is, but looking at the polish, I'm guessing probably 2, possibly 3 coats.






The stamp is BM221, with Konad Black. I really like this polish - it's a lovely shade of gold, loaded with glitter, and I think the colour and finish are excellent for a cheap polish (£1.99 I believe? And they usually have some sort of offer on)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.